I’m Elena, the blogger behind blog share learn. I absolutely love blogging and sharing the things I have learned on this wonderful, chaotic journey I began in 2014. This blog is my way of paying it forward and was established for one reason:
TO HELP OTHER BLOGGERS FIND THEIR COMMUNITY SO THEY DON’T FEEL ALONE OR LOST AND TO HELP THEM BUILD THEIR BUSINESSES AND REAP THE REWARDS OF BEING SELF-EMPLOYED.
Blogging can be so over-whelming. Even I have my, “Take this blog and shove it.” moments. There always seems to be so much to do and not enough hours in the day. It’s so frustrating when you are struggling with direction and have a really bad case of blog envy.
Sometimes you feel like you have veered so far off your original path. Writing content and sharing your gifts gets pushed so far down your to-do list that you become disillusioned, unmotivated and uninspired. How sad is that?
Here’s where I come in:
BLOG SHARE LEARN IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are tired of feeling like your blog is not good enough and you don’t know what you are doing.
- You want a community to support and inspire you to reach for your goals.
- You want to know the truth about blogging and learn from someone who has been exactly where you are and knows your struggles.
- You want to enjoy the process of blogging again.
- You want to learn real, actionable tasks that will help you grow your business.
At BLOG SHARE LEARN, you will enjoy:
- how to start at the very beginning, creating your own money making blog
- blog posts of original content to help you improve your skills through blogging tips
- how to harness the power of Pinterest to boost your traffic with detailed Pinterest tips
- up to date resource page listing all the tools I use
- access to free PDF printables as a subscriber
- educational e-courses which include lots of screen sharing videos
- a Facebook group for support
- a Pinterest group board to share their posts
- an opportunity to earn real $ as a guest blogger
I literally fell into blogging through a back door, so to speak. My husband was diagnosed with Bipolar very soon after we were married. I would constantly be on social media, connecting with other spouses and people who have the same disorder. After a few Internet chats, I connected with a woman who had a blog about bipolar. She asked me to write some guest posts from a caregivers’ point of view. I fell in love with blogging and decided to create my own blog and thus, Living with Batman was born. I expanded my niche after turning 50 and now cover all topics concerning baby boomer women but I have an affinity for quality of life posts. I love to help women find a new purpose and true happiness in the second halves of their lives. I hope to create a space that is filled with parts laughter, information and inspiration. You can also find me talking about my experiences as a caregiver of a bipolar spouse on YouTube.
Making Midlife Matter is an online magazine for strong, independent midlife women, to share and inspire others to create their own midlife magic. MMM is filled with helpful tips about fashion and beauty, shared travel experiences, relationship advice and lots of humour. Midlife bloggers from all over the world are encouraged to submit their content for republication.
YOU’VE COME A LONG WAY BABY
Check out the home of my online e-courses.
TOOT TOOT, HEY, BEEP BEEP
I have been featured/mentioned on:
CONTACT AND CONNECT
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER HERE!